I want order to my life this year and i am not very good at it so i thought i would begin here, yes, right here and state my intentions from the start. Although there are lots of scope for change and adaptations along the way.
1. Become a .com, which i have done
2. Use my own photography. You are very welcome to use anything on my blog without my permission but all i ask is that you link it back to here.
3. Re: The above; I will try to always do the same. If i use your material and don’t link it back to you please inform me politely and i will apologise and do what i can to change it. It will not have been done on purpose it’s this sieve like brain i have.
4. I will be honest
5. I will not argue a point with you and if you disagree with me remember this is my space and i am letting you in
6. Please treat my space here as if you were in my home. Have respect for what you find here and the people you may meet and when you invite me over i will return the favour.
7. I still haven’t decided if i am a minimalist or if i embrace simplicity but what i do know if that i like to live in the world and not of it, more about this later.
8. The Book Pile will remain for now. I enjoy the challenge of reading to some sort of time table. Although i will only write a review when i have finished the book i am reading at the time. So there will be less haste to get something finished and that may mean there are some weeks when there is no book post.
9. Similar to the Happiness Project i have created 10 statements that mean something to me. They will be covered over the year. Not sure if i am going to do one each month or switch backwards and forward between them, but this is what they are -
- Take time for myself
- Learn from others
- Spend out
- Make life beautiful
- What you do every day is important (Happiness Project – see above)
- Give Back
- Good, Best, Better
- Create Order
- Live by Faith
- Do the essentials first
- (There is supposed to be two more but i am awaiting more revelation or is that inspiration?)
Maybe 10 allows me room to move and breath? I believe that when we state what we are doing or are going to do it gives us more motivation. I also believe that i am first spiritual and then physical and i should meet my needs in that order. I also believe that we have one life, one body and one soul. It is up to us to learn all that we can here, while we live in this mortal existence as knowledge and experience are the only things we can take with us when we die. Life is precious and we should treat each new morning as if it is a gentle flower waiting to bloom.